KPIs this series supports:
1. Progress towards sales KPIs within 4 weeks
2. Increase lead conversion
3. Create more meetings for B2B sales
Series led by:
Emily Deacon - Head of Sales & Growth at Seven Clean Seas - has worked for over 12 years in creating high-performing sales engines and partnerships to drive revenue within businesses.
Her specialisms are working with climate-focused entrepreneurs and impact driven businesses with a B2B approach.
Emily’s approach covers three distinct areas that - A) Transform the foundations of businesses to build a solid base you can rely on B) Growth to supercharge the sales systems you implement and C) Longevity to establish solid measures, leadership and developing a positive company culture.
Sam Simpson is an Entrepreneur, Angel Investor, Board Advisor, Founder and CEO at FounderCatalyst & CCO at Forge Technologies
Sam has co-founded multiple businesses, with Roc Technologies being recognised by the Financial Times as the 17th fastest growing company in Europe, and was the fastest growing IT Services business in the UK according to the Sunday Times Tech Track.
Leading a management buy-out and the acquisition - at a time when Roc had more than 200 people and run rate revenues of £25m.
Silvia Organista Sandoval is certified as a LinkedIn Top Voice on Sustainability in 2021 | ESG/CSR Consultant and Trainer | Equality Counselor | Expert in D&I, Sustainability and International Cooperation | Corporate Social Responsibility Manager
An experienced financial advisor and CSR & ESG specialist, working with the Red Cross and with a series of businesses in their CSR/ESG strategies.
Offering support to companies that want to improve their reputation and professional performance by integrating ESG criteria into their strategies.
Silvia’s specialty is social responsibility and, particularly, the area of diversity, equality and inclusion (DEI).
Yuval Ackerman is The ethical email strategist | Fellow @ The Break 2023 | People-first inbox experiences that sell more for eCommerce and personal brands.
Yuval specialises in Email marketing, copywriting and strategy for 6+ figures eComm/DTC brands and personal brands.
The companies she’s worked with focus on lifecycle and retention, increasing lifetime value (LTV) and Average Order Value (AOV) by nurturing real relationships in the inbox. Creating unique customer experiences, and translating the exceptional customer journey they stand for into email strategy.
Each series is led by multiple mentors and you’ll have access to over 175 industry practitioners and founders. So wherever the series takes you, we’ll support you in any topic.
👇 Perfect for anyone developing👇 🌱 Partnerships
🌱 Sales funnels
🌱 B2B Sales
🌱 Online enterprise offerings
🌱 Customer relationship marketing
🌱 A sales mindset (personally or team)
A highly interactive format with in-depth lectures, role-play, and vibrant group discussions.
Here we'll explore a range of topics from how to develop KPIs around our sales processes, review our target audience, the critical drivers in our sales flows, developing a sales mindset and ultimately work on ways to hyper-charge our revenues.
Building a robust sales process and engine for your impact-driven business is key to sustain the meaningful work you’re able to do in the world.
In this series, sessions will look like:
- Live & OnDemand Recording: Establish the right KPIs to fast track your business In this webinar, we’ll be discussing the importance of developing a sales flow and setting/reviewing key performance indicators (KPIs) for your business.
We will explore various techniques for creating an effective sales flow, including identifying your target audience, understanding their needs through empathy mapping, and developing a clear value proposition. Additionally, we will discuss the different KPIs that you can use to measure the success of your sales efforts, such as conversion rates, customer acquisition costs, and lifetime customer value. With the knowledge gained from this webinar, you will be able to optimise your sales process and drive growth for your business.
- Live Founder Fireside: Group sharing around the sales attitude Building a sales mindset involves developing the skills and knowledge necessary to excel in the competitive world of sales.
In this group session we’ll learn about effective communication, negotiation, and relationship building strategies, as well as refining your pitch of the products and services being sold. We’ll use frameworks and roleplaying to address the needs of potential customers. Additionally, a sales mindset involves cultivating a positive attitude, building resilience in the face of rejection, and continually seeking opportunities for growth and improvement. By investing time and effort into developing a sales mindset, we can position ourselves for success in a variety of customer/investor-facing situations.
- Workshop: Refining the perfect pitch to present to clients In this highly interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to refine your pitch to perfection so you can confidently present your ideas to clients.
Through a series of hands-on exercises, participants you’ll gain a deeper understanding of your audience, identify the key pain points and tailor your pitch to solve your client's specific needs. We’ll also learn how to effectively use storytelling techniques to make your pitch more engaging and memorable. By the end of the workshop, you’ll have a polished pitch that will set you apart from your competitors and win over clients with ease.
- Framework: Build a sales engine to convert leads better One of the most important aspects of business is having a strong and effective sales engine. Even more importantly, is one that converts leads!
In order to build a sales engine that is both efficient and effective, it is important to have a solid framework in place. This framework will include a clear understanding of your target audience, a well-defined sales process, and a strategy for nurturing leads. By the end of this session you’ll have started or optimised your sales process to strengthen your business for success both now and in the future.
- OnDemand: A system for driving leads (45 insights) Discover insights towards system design for driving more leads; an essential component of any successful business. Read, watch and listen in your own time around the process to identify potential customers and nurture relationships that increase sales and revenue.
To unlock an effective lead generation system, you must consistently provide valuable information and engage with prospects. This collection of tools will give you the creative ideas and strategy playbook to build trust and establish yourself as experts in your industry. We’ll collaborate to implement these ideas and build a steady stream of qualified leads and increased conversions. We’ll cover a variety of the marketing mix, including social media, email campaigns, press, direct sales and search engine optimisation.
- Workshop: Build the right team to scale and accelerate your sales As a Founder your time is precious. You can only run the sales for so long. It’s critical that you get out of your own way, otherwise you’ll be the reason your business isn’t growing. Time to hire!
Building a sales team is critical to sustained success. Not only does it drive sales, it broadens your customer reach and allows you to focus on making sure the entire business is functioning. We’ll explore the key roles you need to build a team that can identify new opportunities for growth, profitability, as well as valuable customer relations for feedback on your products and services.
- Fireside Chat: Follow up and Deal Closing You’ve all heard it - retention is 20x more cost effective than constant lead acquisition. Following up and closing your deals is essential. Without it, you’re burning cash. Fast!
Not only is pipeline conversion more cost-effective than constantly acquiring new leads, but it also provides a stable foundation for growth. In order to achieve these growth rates, it’s essential to follow up with potential clients and ensure that their needs are being met. Here we’ll uncover the 7 strategies I’ve used to follow up and close deals fast - building multi £M sales engines, maintaining strong relationships that lead to valuable referrals and positive word-of-mouth marketing.
- 1-1 mentoring: Get 1 on 1 support for your decks and sales comms toolkit When it comes to sales decks and pitches, it's important to have a comprehensive understanding of what you're trying to convey to your audience. This is not only knowing the ins and outs of your product or service, but mostly about knowing where your audience resonates with it and what they're looking for.
A pitch that may work for one group may not work for another. It's important to be able to highlight the unique features and benefits of your offering, while also addressing any potential concerns or objections that your audience may have. This requires a certain level of finesse and skill in communication. So here we’ll take the time to review your sales comms to make sure you’re not wasting time saying the wrong things. Remember, the goal is not simply to sell, but to build a relationship with your audience and establish trust and credibility for your brand.
- 1-1 mentoring: Get 1 on 1 support on the biggest sales challenges you’re faced with now Whilst offering one-on-one support and mentoring services, we can work with you to identify and address any sales-related issues that may be impacting your business.
In these sessions you’ll have access to the tools and resources you need - not only to overcome these challenges, but to also develop a long-term strategy for how your sales will grow. Whether you're looking to improve your sales techniques, increase your customer base, or reinvent your sales engine, we’ll break it down 1 on 1 - together!
By accessing this series, you’ll have access to on-demand content; articles, best practice and practical frameworks on sales funnels you can use start building into your business immediately.
There will also be a series of live sessions or you can watch OnDemand if you miss them. Connect with peers building sales funnels too, build partnerships and get practical advice personal to your business, industry and challenges.
By the end of the series, you’ll have a clear action plan with the know-how to start implementing these concepts immediately, with 1-2-1 help.